While you may know that The Naked Bite offers personal chef services, you may not be able to imagine: What is it like to have a personal chef?
Personal Chef Services offered in Austin, Miami, & Phoenix.
Personal Chef services from The Naked Bite are highly customized based on each client’s needs and desires. What you can count on, however, is that you will be receiving pure food: fresh, healthy, and whole. Here are a few scenarios that our current clients enjoy.
All Services Include: Menu planning, done in advance and previewed by the client for any necessary changes. All shopping, preparation, packaging/serving and clean up is done by the chef. We are also able to pick up other groceries upon request. Services are billed hourly plus the cost of groceries. We have a 4 hour minimum including 15 minutes for menu planning.
- Juicing/Snacks can include of a few days worth of juices in jars ready to go, and/or snacks such as trail mix, power bars, kale chips, crackers, etc.
- Breakfast can include smoothie ingredients prepped or fully prepared. Frittatas, quiches, cut up fruits & veggies, granolas, whole grain muffins/pancakes etc.
- Lunch will typically be 2 components such as a soup and hearty salad or a wrap/sandwich and salad with fruit or healthy snack if desired.
- Dinner will include a main dish and 2-3 side dishes.
- Entertaining if you are throwing a gathering and want some help in the kitchen the chef can assist with some of the prep. (Catering services are separate and priced on an individual basis.)
- Service once weekly, typically 5-6 hours
- Results in 4 meals (servings varied depending on house occupancy) and a few snacks or healthy sweet treats.
- Meals are fully cooked and labeled with appropriate reheating instructions. Proteins can be left marinated or with a sauce for you to prepare fresh if desired.
- Service twice weekly, typically 4-6 hours each service
- Each service creates 2-3 individually packaged lunches, 2-3 dinners and a snack or healthy sweet treat. Depending on needs/budget this can also include some breakfasts
(servings varied based on household needs).
- Meals are fully cooked and packaged and labeled with appropriate reheating instructions. Proteins can be left marinated or with a source for you to prepare fresh if desired.
- Lunch or dinner prepared and served immediately.
- The chef will service the dining table during the meal and clean up afterwards.
- Some other food prep for the refrigerator can also be done at this time.
- Service every couple of weeks.
- Stock the fridge with prepared salads, side dishes, sauces and marinating meats to be cooked by the client at their discretion. Items can also be prepared for freezing if desired.
Our clients receive health-conscious organic foods prepared with love and with the specific individual in mind. The Naked Bite can accommodate almost all dietary needs and specializes in but is not limited to- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo & Vegetarian/Vegan requests.
As a personal chef client, you will not eat out as much, which saves money. You’ll have more control over your diet and the quality of your food. We find that our clients will end up spending less on groceries overall as the chef will utilize the ingredients and much less food goes to waste.
Imagine, not having to play the never-ending, “What should I make for dinner” game. Not having to spend your time meal-planning and running to the grocery store. Time spent cooking will be almost nonexistent and cleaning will be greatly minimized. You and your family will be well fed and healthier and you will have an abundance of time to spend however you choose!
“I enjoy working with [The Naked Bite] because they always has a positive attitude, excellent command of the kitchen and understands my family’s needs. I appreciate that they respect and supports local, sustainable and organic farming practices. Their menus are always creative and incorporate the freshest ingredients.” – Lillian S.
“She possesses all of the talent of a Five-Star Chef with none of the attitude. She jumps through hoops to accommodate my family’s diverse and picky palettes. I don’t know how she does it, but she manages to make everyone happy.” -Kathleen M.
Request information and a quote about Personal Chefs in your area. Personal Chefs are available in:
- Austin, TX
- Miami and South Florida
- Phoenix, Arizona.