Austin, Texas~ Plant-Based Culinary Retreat May 18th – 22nd
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”- Hippocrates.
Join us at The Naked Bite, Austin for our 4 day plant-based culinary retreat! Relax and reset with cooking classes, yoga and some peaceful healing time outdoors. Take a much needed break to unwind while eating high vibrational foods, learning new cooking techniques, and discussions on food philosophies and how to enliven your daily eating habits with simple yet powerful choices. At The Naked Bite our mission is to help make Plants the BEST thing on your plate so you can enjoy more conscious and vibrant eating habits and feel better from the inside out.
The Naked Bite is situated on Cook’s Pond (yes that is the real name!) on a quiet street in northeast Austin. The guest house is just two doors down and on the pond as well. Cook’s pond is teeming with wildlife including Henry the Blue Herron, Uma & Pierre the Egrets, Frankie & Jonny the squirrels and much more. Both spaces have a backyard view of the water and the wildlife.
Our first culinary retreat in Austin will include:
- 4 nights accommodation (shared bathroom)
- All meals (including two meals out on the town in Austin)
- Three plant-based cooking classes (both demonstration style and hands-on)
- Inspired conversations about food & wellness
- 2 optional yoga classes overlooking the pond
- Walk/bike around Town Lake
- Gentle Hike up Mount Bonnell
- *Airfare, alcoholic beverages and airport transfers not included.
Price = $1095pp + 3% processing fee