I have had many requests for day classes…before the kiddies get out of school for most I presume. Well today was the first day time class that started at 10am…sans wine of course. I was a bit worried that people would be bored and not as excited about the food (we all know that food tastes better with a little vino) but it seemed to be a success. Good sign is that I have requests for more day classes…horray! Perhaps next one will include mimosas…
So friends I have added another, of course still keeping out faithful evening classes where the wine abounds. Take a look and let me know if you are interested. Stay tuned, I will be posting the May schedule soon!
Fun and delicious ways to add more nutrients into your diet!
Thursday, April 18th, 2013: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm OR Friday, April 19th 10 am-1 pm
Coconut Grove, $65
- Vanilla almond milk
- Vegetable Nori rolls with avocado and spicy ginger dipping sauce
- Kale Salad with sweet potato, and creamy miso dressing
- Make those fun crunchy sprouts that WF sells for $4 a pint
- Curried Broccoli & Sprouted Lentil Salad
- AAAHHHHmazing raw pasta with sun dried tomato sauce
- Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
Rev Up Your VitaMix #2
LOVE this amazing machine even more!
Thursday April 25th, 2013: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Coconut Grove $65
- Apple Coconut Ginger Green Smoothie
- Vegan Queso “Cheese” dip with black beans
- Curried Carrot Soup with Spicy Pepitas
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Sun Dried Tomato Relish & Herb Pesto
- Falafel with Spicy Lemon Coconut Sauce
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes with Seasonal Fruit Compote