I am thrilled to announce that I am working on my first cookbook. It will feature some of The Naked Bite’s most popular and requested vegetarian recipes from our cooking classes, catering and personal chef work.
Before we publish these recipes, we need to test the heck out of them! That’s where you come in. The Naked Bite is seeking recipe testers. If you are interested, please read the requirements below and then submit an application.
Recipe Tester Information & Requirements
- When you receive a recipe, you will be able to make the recipe and provide feedback within 10 days.
- The recipe must be followed EXACTLY as written. (There will be room for you to provide your suggestions later.)
- Be able to take a photo of the finished product and upload the photo to our post-recipe survey.
- Take detailed notes and provide very detailed feedback via our survey.
- This is a volunteer position. There will be no monetary compensation or reimbursement for ingredients and supplies. But, it will be exciting to be a part of bringing this cookbook to life!
- Besides basic kitchen equipment, we do require that our testers have a blender OR a food processor.
- No sharing or publishing of the recipes. Remember: you will be part of a team testing top-secret recipes prior to publication!
- Applying does not guarantee that you will be selected as a tester. We need a variety of skill sets to test the recipes, and only have a limited number of spaces available.
Thank you for your interest! The application period has now closed! What an amazing response!