Cooking Parties & Private Group Cooking Classes
Available in: Austin, Texas & South Florida (Miami, Broward, The Florida Keys)
If you are looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate a special occasion, The Naked Bite offers Cooking Parties & Private Group Cooking Classes. In your kitchen or private venue, we can host a birthday, bachelorette, wedding shower, baby shower, date night, girl’s night out, or even a kid’s birthday party!
We will design a custom menu for your event, or you may choose from The Naked Bite’s Cooking Party Recipes.
Interested in a private class for 1-4 people? Visit our Private Cooking Class page.
Private Group Class or Cooking Party
The Naked Bite cooking parties are a neat way to gather with friends, eat and sip some vino. Sit back and relax while the chef demonstrates the recipes, discusses overall health tips and cooking techniques. Think of gathering as a combination of a cooking show and a dinner party. It is a unique environment to eat, learn and socialize, leaving you wanting another!
How it works:
- Capacity: Flat fee up to 6 people. Additional people may be added, based on the capacity of the space
- Format: Demonstation-style, with opportunities for volunteers to help
- Location: Your kitchen or event space
- 4 recipes of your choice from the Cooking Party Recipes page
- Organically minded & ethical Ingredients, recipe packets and herb infused water included
- Perfect for celebrations and groups of friends or team-building events
- BYOB (a great $$$ saver!)
- Flat rate of $595 for a 4 course vegetarian meal for up to 6 people
- Each additional guest is $75 for up to 12 (larger groups are different pricing)
- Add a protein for a small surcharge based on selection (typically $5-$10pp)
- Three course option available for our Bachelor/Bachelorette parties only
- Payments are subject to a 3.5% processing fee unless paid via Venmo
- 50% deposit taken at time of booking to secure the date. Remaining balance due upon completion of the class.
- A service fee of $100 may be included for a chef assistant, typically when the guest count is 8-12 (larger groups are different pricing)
- A $40 travel fee may be assessed during heavy traffic times and location (typically 12-17 miles from city center- AUSTIN 416 Congress Ave, 78701, MIAMI 1221 Brickell Ave, 33131), plus and additional $20 if an assistant is needed. For further locations additional fees will be assessed based on mileage
- If a rental venue is necessary, this will be an additional cost that varies from venue to venue. We have some beautiful places to recommend
Fill out the form below. We REALLY love to connect with you over the phone to get a sense of your needs and how we can help (we are old school, what can we say), so expect us to call within 24 hours!