The Naked Bite Holiday Table: 20 flavor-packed recipes for your contemporary holiday feast! eCookbook
As a professional chef you can imagine how often I have prepared holiday meals, for loved ones and for work purposes. Since I cannot be there in persona to teach you all- I wanted to virtually share with you my classic go-to recipes for your contemporary holiday feast as well as some organization and time-saving tips to help you enjoy the process and reduce some stress. These recipes are plant-centric and gluten-free with classic flavors and a unique approach. You can use them all on their own or in addition to some of your family favorites and even alongside some turkey. We have included some suggestions for your customize for your palate or dietary needs and several make-ahead tips to ensure success, yay!
- Spiced Pecan Sage Dip
- Dried Fig & Olive Tapenade
- Cranberry Ginger Chutney
- Pear & Gorgonzola Salad Rolls with Toasted Walnuts
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Brown Butter Hazelnut Dressing
- Citrus & Avocado Salad with Herbs
- Shaved Root Vegetable Salad with Herbs and Pistachios
- Sticky Sesame Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Lightly Braised Green Beans with Balsamic Caramelized Onions
- Garlic Celery Root & Potato Puree
- Creamy Parsnip Cauliflower Puree
- Cauliflower Potato “Soufflé”
- Maple Balsamic Garnet Yams with Smoked Paprika
- Quinoa & Portobello Stuffing with Apples & Cranberries
- Broken Lasagna with Fennel & Roasted Mushrooms
- Walnut Chickpea Sage Patties with Shiitake Mushroom Gravy
- Spiced Pumpkin Custard with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Almond Olive Oil Cake with Cranberry Coulis
We spent hours and hours curating, crafting, cooking and tasting to bring this resource to you and did our best to make it affordable. We ask that you respect our hard work and do not share the download link or directly share the recipes. However, if you would like to pass on the purchase link with family and friends, we greatly appreciate your support.
Upon purchasing, you will receive an email with the download links.
Thank your from the bottom of our hearts and happy cooking!